To provide participants with leadership tools, processes and insights necessary to maximize the potential of individual leaders and their organizations.
Who should attend:
Leaders who want to better understand their personal strengths and weaknesses and develop those leadership competencies required for success. People who are moving into a leadership role and want to proactively develop the leadership competencies to succeed.
Benefits to Participants:
- Understand the impact of effective leadership in any organization on performance, including specific metrics proving the difference in outcomes among exceptional, average, and ineffective leaders.
- Understand what it means to be a role model as a leader that others want to follow and what specific habits and behaviors must be developed to achieve that.
- Utilize VVMPP as the foundation upon which one develops and leads an exceptional organizations – Vision, Values, Mission, Plans and People.
- Use a robust leadership diagnostic to gain insights into their personal approach to leadership.
- Apply tools for leading through change rapidly and effectively.
- Learn the secrets of organizational savvy that the best leaders practice.
- Uncover gaps in business acumen and create a plan to close them.
- Learn a leadership process for problem solving and analysis that taps into the talents of every member of the team.
- Develop the skill of leading an organization from planning to meaningful action rapidly through “quick starts”.
- Learn how to develop and maintain a “culture of accountability”.
- Develop the tools to delegate more effectively with a process to ensure appropriate delegation for each specific circumstance and individual.
- Create and present a personal action plan to apply the concepts learned during the session.
Register now for one of our public workshops on Superior Leadership!
Download a copy of the course description for Superior Leadership here.