Superior Leadership Feb 27-28, 2020 in Denver, CO
The quality of leadership, more than any other single factor, determines the success or failure of an organization.”
Fred Fiedler & Martin Chemers
We’ve all heard the expression ‘We are never perceived the way we think we are’. Think about your team and those you lead. Do you believe they perceive your leadership ability the same way you do? Are you as accountable to your own leadership practices as you expect your team to be? We can’t begin to improve until we uncover our strengths and weakness.
Superior Leadership is for anyone who wants to become a more effective leader. Current leaders learn how their personality impacts important leadership competencies and how to leverage their strengths and develop or compensate for their weaknesses. They learn practical ways to drive results, champion change, develop a culture of accountability and more.
Aspiring leaders identify gaps as they prepare for a future leadership position. They learn how certain aspects of their personality can serve as a strength in their current role, but may not be a strength in a leadership role. Identifying potential gaps and practicing skills taught in the session before taking on the leadership role gives them a running start when they ultimately move to that next level.
We structure our workshop to be a small group of leaders from different industries and different size companies to allow for a great deal of discussion, practice of skills, and sharing of ideas. At the end of the session, participants share their action plans and get feedback from the other leaders in the room. Because of the nature of this course, it is common for people to stay in touch long-term and continue to advise and support each other.
Learn to become a stronger leader, and in turn strengthen your team.
- Understand the impact of effective leadership in any organization on performance, including specific metrics proving the difference in outcomes among exceptional, average, and ineffective leaders.
- Understand what it means to be a role model as a leader that others want to follow and what specific habits and behaviors must be developed to achieve that.
- Utilize VVMPP as the foundation upon which one develops and leads an exceptional organizations – Vision, Values, Mission, Plans and People.
- Use a robust leadership diagnostic to gain insights into their personal approach to leadership.
- Apply tools for leading through change rapidly and effectively.
- Learn the secrets of organizational savvy that the best leaders practice.
- Learn a leadership process for problem solving and analysis that taps into the talents of every member of the team.
- Develop the skill of leading an organization from planning to meaningful action rapidly through “quick starts”.
- Learn how to develop and maintain a high accountability organization.
- Develop the tools to delegate more effectively with a process to ensure appropriate delegation for each specific circumstance and individual.
- Create and present a personal action plan to apply the concepts learned during the session.
This is the most impactful class I have taken in the last 10 years. I appreciate the valuable content and easily am able to apply it to my personal and professional life”
Become the most effective leader you can be! Register today, seating is limited!
Superior Leadership Feb 27-28, 2020 Denver, CO