Are you ready to achieve more personally and professionally?
If you’re ready to ignite, we’ll provide the match.
Don’t wait for the next opportunity to come along.
We’ll help you create your own opportunities, get your voice heard, and get results.
Whether you’re looking for a seat at the table or need to increase your impact once seated, you’ll face unique challenges as a woman. We will help you identify and overcome those challenges. You’ll leave with a clear purpose, the skills you’ll need to achieve your goals, and a plan to make it happen.
Join us for a transformative 2.5-day experience to overcome challenges and enjoy personal and professional success.
Do you need to:
- Amplify your influence and impact?
- Strategically build a powerful network to accelerate results?
- Increase your visibility with key decision makers?
- Bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- Balance demanding personal and professional obligations?
“Thank you for an unforgettable experience! To say that it made an impact in my everyday life is an understatement. I met impressive women that I am going to make sure I don’t lose contact with. I walked away from that retreat with a sense of empowerment, mindfulness, and confidence that I don’t think I have ever experienced before. I’m excited to put the tools I learned to work each day and have already felt much more in control of my life. You were an excellent teacher, I’m looking forward to continuing the discussion and holding ourselves accountable through the FB group we discussed.”
Women Ignite! will help you align your goals with your purpose and develop the skills and relationships you need for personal and professional success.
You’ll leave with:
- A clear vision and goals for the next 3 years
- 6 proven ways to find a minimum of 5 extra hours in your week
- Effective strategies to quickly bounce back from setbacks
- 8 neuroscientific strategies to increase your energy and focus
- A psychological approach to replace ineffective behaviors with empowering habits
- A personal board ready to help you going forward
- Specific steps to build and nurture an invaluable network
- Best practices and ideas from incredible women who have overcome similar challenges
We have an incredible event planned for you in October. You'llleave with a clear vision of your personal and professional next level of success, a specific plan to achieve it, and the tools and support system in place to make that vision a reality. On top of that, you’ll have a great time doing it while forming meaningful, lasting relationships.bit.ly/info-women-ignite
Posted by Klassen Performance Group on Tuesday, August 14, 2018
There is a unique energy sparked when a group of women with a common desire to take their personal and professional lives to the next level come together to share insights and offer encouragement. Every aspect of this retreat is designed to leverage that unique energy.
You’ll leave with a clear vision of your personal and professional next level of success, a specific plan to achieve it, and the tools and support system in place to make that vision a reality. On top of that, you’ll have a great time doing it while forming meaningful, lasting relationships.
Women face unique challenges on the road to success. Join us for Women Ignite! to develop the skills and relationships you’ll need to overcome those challenges and enjoy the professional and personal success you’ve always wanted.
How We Get The Results We Promise:
- We cut through the fluff and focus on the practical application to help you excel.
- We are experts in human behavior who understand how to effectively put theory into practice.
- We provide relevant exercises so you can practice skills taught and get insightful feedback.
- We use research and real-life stories that bring the content to life and drive points home.
- We facilitate thought-provoking discussions that challenge preconceptions.
July 12 – 14, 2020 at the Lowell Inn, in Historic Stillwater, MN
What does your next level of success look like?
- A promotion you’ve had your eye on?
- Earning more money?
- Optimal work-life balance?
- To have a greater impact in your community?
- A legacy you are proud of?
- A fulfilling retirement?
- A new chapter in your career?