To develop the ability to confidently and effectively navigate high-stakes conversations with customers, peers, direct reports, and superiors.
Who should attend:
Everyone whose role requires the ability to work with others to solve problems, collaborate, negotiate, and manage conflict.
Benefits to Participants:
- Develop the skills needed to gain cooperation and buy-in for critical initiatives, hold others accountable and disagree without shutting the conversation down.
- Learn six ways to keep dialogue open and productive.
- Develop the skills needed to manage emotions under challenging circumstances.
- Understand your personal communication style, how it impacts high-stakes conversations, and when it is beneficial to adapt.
- Identify the common obstacles to successful HSC and which ones hold you back.
- Understand the costs of poorly handled conversations and the impact of mastering them.
- Learn how to effectively initiate high-stakes conversations to set the stage for success.
- Address disagreements and conflict assertively and respectfully to build credibility and strengthen the relationship.
- Opportunities to practice skills taught and get feedback during the course.
Download a copy of the course description for Mastering High Stakes Conversations here.