Emotional Intelligence (EIQ) is a competency that underlies sound decisions, actions and interactions with other. It is critical to effectively lead and work with others. In this course, participants learn to understand emotional data and use specific tools to make better decisions, communicate more effectively, and ultimately increase productivity for themselves and their teams.
Who should attend:
Anyone who wants to understand how to increase their emotional intelligence to improve productivity, solve problems more effectively, and successfully manage relationships.
Benefits to Participants:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how EIQ impacts up to 58% of your performance.
- Accurately identify and positively influence emotions in yourself and others.
- Maintain motivation and focus for yourself and your team through improved self-management.
- Learn what causes a temporary 10-15 point drop in IQ and how to overcome it.
- Overcome setbacks quickly and get back in the game.
- Increase self-awareness to enhance productivity.
- Understand the connection between emotions and every decision we make.
- Learn how to purposely and selectively use emotional data for greater effectiveness.
- Recognize the effects of emotional contagion and learn how to manage it.
- Learn how to build and sustain key relationships for faster execution.
- Identify the connection between thoughts, emotions, and behavior and take control of all 3.
- Use the 3 Cs of body language to increase social awareness.
- Practice strategies with others to begin increasing EIQ immediately.
- Use resources, including e-learning, after the course to continue to practice the concepts taught.
- Take advantage of a personal coaching session after 6 weeks of practice to pinpoint additional opportunities for improvement.
- Identify personal strengths and limitations using a validated assessment and retest 3 times to track progress.
- Use an online goal-tracking system to easily record and track improvement.
Register now for one of our public workshops on Increasing Your Emotional Intelligence!
Download a copy of the course description for Increasing Your Emotional Intelligence here.