To improve your ability drive engagement and influence decisions when delivering presentations, facilitating meetings, and communicating in one-on-one settings.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Experienced leaders who are expected to set direction and influence outcomes as well as developing leaders wanting to demonstrate an improvement in their leadership capability to progress to the next level in their career. Over the last 20 years, our workshop participants have included: leaders and managers from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups, sales professionals, program managers, high-potential individual contributors, and entrepreneurs.
Two focused days where you will experience a proven process that will enable you to more effectively influence the results you need to deliver with a variety of audiences and communication forums. During this fast-paced, content-rich course, you’ll learn how to leverage your strengths and minimize habits that detract from your ability to influence. You’ll receive constructive feedback from other leaders and targeted, personalized coaching from a psychologist and experienced business speaker.
Working in a small group creates a highly interactive, engaging, and supportive environment that enables participants to apply constructive feedback immediately. Participants leave visibly improved with a video of their three presentations, a follow up plan, and specific recommendations for ongoing improvement and sustained progress.
- Demonstrate improvement in your ability to influence results which can help you advance your career, improve performance, and enable you to more effectively collaborate with your management, team, and peers.
- Increase confidence during high-stakes presentations and conversations with leadership.
- Dramatically decrease preparation time for presentations, meetings, and one-on-one interactions.
- Leverage 3 channels of communication to deliver a powerful, consistent message.
- Increase the return on your investment in meetings by applying the 10 tips learned.
- Utilize skills learned to keep people engaged and get the buy in or support needed to influence and drive results during presentations, conference calls, and meetings.
- Apply insights from a listening assessment to effectively adapt your message to different listening styles resulting in increased credibility and effectiveness.
A nationally recognized speaker and expert in leadership development, Dr. Heather Johnson conducts the interactive workshop applying proven methodologies to maximize participants’ ability to influence.
Register now for one of our public workshops on Maximum Influence!
Or, Contact us today for more information on bringing this workshop to your team!
Download a copy of the course description for Maximum Influence here.