To give managers the tools they need to instantly improve their communication with direct reports and their ability to effectively coach and develop them.
Who should attend:
Managers and supervisors who want to learn how to using effective coaching as a way to maximize performance.
Benefits to Participants:
- Understand the characteristics of the best coaches and how to display those
- Understand the primary behavioral styles and how they interact.
- Identify styles of direct reports and how those styles match up with their own style.
- Understand the link between communication and trust.
- Understand the importance of adapting your coaching style to each individual.
- Differentiate coaching from managing.
- Understand the characteristics of the best coaches and how to display those characteristics.
- Practice new skills in a supportive, controlled environmental leading to faster implementation where it really matters- with direct reports
Download a copy of the course description for Coaching With Style here.