To provide leadership tools, processes, and insights necessary to maximize the potential of individual leaders and their organizations.
Who should attend:
Leaders who want to better understand their personal strengths and weaknesses and develop those leadership competencies required for success. People who are moving into a leadership role and want to proactively develop the leadership competencies to succeed.
Benefits to Participants:
- Understand the impact of effective leadership on performance, including specific metrics proving the difference in outcomes among exceptional, average, and ineffective leaders.
- Utilize VVMPP as the foundation upon which one develops and leads an exceptional organization – Vision, Values, Mission, Plans and People.
- Use a robust leadership diagnostic to gain insights into your personal approach to leadership.
- Apply tools for leading through change rapidly and effectively.
- Learn the secrets of organizational savvy that the best leaders practice.
- Learn a leadership process for problem solving and analysis that taps into the talents of every member of the team.
- Develop the skill of leading an organization from planning to meaningful action rapidly through “quick starts”.
- Learn specific ways to drive results by increasing individual and team accountability.
- Utilize delegation techniques to ensure effective hand offs for specific circumstances and individuals and increase success.
- Create, present, and get feedback on a personal action plan to develop the concepts learned.
Register now for one of our public workshops on Superior Leadership!
Contact us today for more information on bringing this workshop to your team, or to certify your own in-house trainers!
Download a copy of the course description for Superior Leadership here.