Ineffective listening is at the root of many communication problems. Participants will learn how to tune out distractions, and focus completely on the speaker. They will also learn how to use the appropriate approach to listening for the speaker and situation.
Who should attend:
Anyone whose position requires listening skills with customers, in meetings, and with teams.
Benefits to Participants:
- An understanding of the key role listening plays in the ability to solve problems, work effectively with customers, and be a valuable team member.
- The ability to apply five keys to listening in every interaction.
- An understanding of the five approaches to listening and how they impact the problem-solving process.
- An opportunity to use an assessment to uncover their personal listening style and how it can help or hinder problem-solving, decision-making, and relationships.
- A chance to practice the art of listening in a safe, controlled environment and learn from mistakes.
Download a copy of the course description for Mastering The Art Of Listening here.