A Manager is only as strong as his/her team. In this course, managers will learn how to assess their current team and build it into a high-performance team so they can maximize their productivity.
Who should attend:
Managers and Supervisors who want to learn how to drive success through high performance teams.
Benefits to Participants:
- Understand that the success of the organization depends on the strength of the team.
- Appreciate the four stages of team development and what kind of leadership each requires to successfully move to the next stage.
- Assess their current team’s performance as well as which developmental stage the team is in.
- Learn how to sustain high performance.
- Demonstrate understanding of their communication style and how it impacts others on the team.
- Master the ability to quickly identify other communication or behavioral styles on the team and learn to leverage the differences among team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to other communication styles on the team.
Download a copy of the course description for Building a High Performance Team here.