A Manager is only as strong as his/her team. In this course, managers will learn how to assess their current team and build it into a high-performance team so they can maximize their productivity.
Who should attend:
Managers and Supervisors who want to learn how to drive success through high performance teams.
Benefits to Participants:
- Understand that the success of the organization depends on the strength of the team.
- Appreciate the four stages of team development and what kind of leadership each requires to successfully move to the next stage.
- Assess their current team’s performance as well as which developmental stage the team is in.
- Learn how to sustain high performance.
- Demonstrate understanding of their communication style and how it impacts others on the team.
- Master the ability to quickly identify other communication or behavioral styles on the team and learn to leverage the differences among team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to other communication styles on the team.
Contact us today for more information on bringing this workshop to your team, or to certify your own in-house trainers!
Download a copy of the course description for Building a High Performance Team here.