Attendees will stretch their Maximum Influence skills and develop new skills enabling them to deliver unpopular messages with clarity and compassion, influence executives confidently and effectively, and leverage their network to drive results.
Who Should Attend:
People who attended Maximum Influence that want to continue to refine and polish their ability to influence so they can get results in even the most challenging situations.
Two focused days where you will experience a proven process including coaching from psychologist and other leaders, three recorded opportunities to practice, and specific practical ideas to influence effectively
Working in a small group creates a highly interactive, engaging, and supportive environment that enables participants to apply constructive feedback immediately. Participants leave visibly improved with a video of their three presentations, a follow-up plan, and specific recommendations for ongoing improvement and sustained progress.
- Challenge yourself with an opportunity to practice new skills in a supportive, encouraging environment.
- Keep even distractible people focused and engaged during mission critical situations.
- Apply the writing methodology to deliver a strong, succinct, clear message to executives.
- Deliver difficult messages across the organization with confidence and compassion.
- Apply influence principles to strategically develop and leverage your network to drive results.
- Implement concepts taught to help people accept and even embrace unpopular messages including change.
- Build trust by applying the #1 strategy to overcome resistance and help people move forward through challenging situations.
- Polish your executive presence to increase credibility and effectiveness when influencing senior leaders.
- Manage your emotions effectively during high-stress interactions where your ability to influence is critical.
- Use research-based psychological principals to connect with people and increase the likelihood that they will embrace and remember your message.
Register for our Maximum Influence II: Rising to the Next Challenge workshop, or Contact Us for more information on bringing this workshop to your team!
Download a copy of the course description for Maximum Influence II here.