To give leaders the tools needed to make innovation part of everyday culture and thinking. It isn’t enough to be innovative annually or quarterly, it needs to be a daily habit. This course will teach leaders how to help their teams embrace innovation and develop the tools to use it daily in meetings, with customers, when negotiating, etc.
Who should attend:
Managers and supervisors responsible for influencing a team and facilitating innovation.
Benefits to Participants:
- An understanding of the opportunity a culture of innovation provides.
- Practical tools that can be used individually and as teams to help aid the creative process required to innovate.
- Learn how to champion change in a way that positively energizes the team.
- An opportunity to demonstrate the efficacy of the tools in the session so the participants are more likely to use them going forward.
- Participants will be prepared to effectively manage the inevitable pushback as they drive innovation throughout their teams.
- An understanding of how to elicit creative ideas from their teams and execute those ideas effectively.
Download a copy of the course description for Building a Culture of Innovation here.