Working with others requires effective communication skills. Communicating with style gives participants tools that increase their effectiveness in meetings, working with teams, and collaborating with others on projects.
Who should attend:
Individual contributors, supervisors, and managers will all benefit from this workshop.
Benefits to Participants:
- Understand how one’s ability to communicate impacts virtually all areas of life.
- Identify your personal communication style and how it impacts others.
- Develop the ability to identify others’ styles within minutes.
- Learn how to adapt their style to others for success.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of other styles.
Download a copy of the course description for Communicating With Style here.