The Ability To Influence Others Effectively is a Critical Skill for All Leaders to be Successful
Effective leaders know that during presentations, meetings, or any interpersonal communication it is important to demonstrate the most influence possible. A leader’s role is to drive their team forward; a goal that is only accomplished if you have a strong influence.
Maximum Influence is for anyone whose success depends on their ability to influence others. For over 25 years we’ve been achieving incredible results with individuals and teams in some of America’s largest and most successful companies as well as smaller companies in helping leaders increase their ability to influence. Could increasing your ability to effectively influence others help you succeed and reach your goals?
New Dates Coming Soon
Your Success Depends on Your Ability To Influence
Whether you are in B2B Sales, Mid to Senior Level Management, moving into a new Leadership role or need to strengthen your current role as a Leader, we’re confident we can help you increase your ability to influence with our unique Maximum Influence workshop. This 2 day workshop will help you increase influence in three situations, all with visible, measurable improvement by the end of the session in:
- giving presentations
- facilitating meetings
Overall, Maximum Influence was one of the most impactful seminars I have ever attended in my 13 year career in the wireless industry. The value was tremendous. It gives you the necessary tools and ‘real-world’ experience on how to present and ultimately influence an audience. This course was more relevant than others I’ve attended and it taught/coached very specific techniques for success. Other courses are more general and lack content that has real and immediate impact. All managers, and employees of leaders they are developing to next level, should go though Maximum Influence.”
District Sales Manager
Register today and join us to start your path toward becoming the effective leader that you are capable of being!
This course will help you:
- Understand the difference between influence and speaking.
- Demonstrate the use of the 3 foundations of influence.
- Understand the three sources of influence and how to leverage each one.
- Learn how to dramatically decrease preparation and presentation time.
- Understand how to leverage the stress to maximize influence.
- Use a writing methodology proven to engage listeners while clearly and concisely getting points across.
- Learn how to write and deliver stories that engage listeners and drive points home in a way nothing else can.
- Avoid the 7 deadly sins that speakers make that hinder the ability to influence.
- Use the personal listening profile to adapt your listening approach for greater influence.
- Participate in an individual coaching session to review taped presentations and identify opportunities to become more influential.
- Learn how to effectively handle Q&A.
- Understand how to increase the ROI for every meting you facilitate.
The lessons I learned from this class will be forever instilled in me. This wasn’t a class I could “fill in the blanks” on a test and pass. The class made me think, learn and grow as a leader.”
Indirect Account Manager