February 18-19, 2019 in Bloomington, MN
May 13-14, 2019 in Denver, CO
October 7-8, 2019 in Bloomington, MN
Effective leaders know that during presentations, meetings, or any interpersonal communication it is important to demonstrate the most influence possible. A leader’s role is to drive their team forward; a goal that is only accomplished if you have a strong influence.
Maximum Influence is for anyone whose success depends on their ability to influence others. Our typical past attendees have been in B2B Sales, Mid to Senior Level Managers, Experienced Leaders, and even Professional Speakers. Could increasing your ability to effectively influence others help you succeed and reach your goals?
You can achieve your maximum influence
Take advantage of this opportunity! This 2 day workshop will help you increase influence in three situations, all with visible improvement by the end of the session:
- giving presentations
- facilitating meetings
July 30 – 31, 2018 in Bloomington, MN
September 17 – 18, 2018 Denver, CO
Register today and join us to start your path toward becoming the effective leader that you are capable of being!
This course will help you:
- Understand the difference between influence and speaking.
- Demonstrate the use of the 3 foundations of influence.
- Understand the three sources of influence and how to leverage each one.
- Learn how to dramatically decrease preparation and presentation time.
- Understand how to leverage the stress to maximize influence.
- Use a writing methodology proven to engage listeners while clearly and concisely getting points across.
- Learn how to write and deliver stories that engage listeners and drive points home in a way nothing else can.
- Avoid the 7 deadly sins that speakers make that hinder the ability to influence.
- Use the personal listening profile to adapt your listening approach for greater influence.
- Participate in an individual coaching session to review taped presentations and identify opportunities to become more influential.
- Learn how to effectively handle Q&A.
- Understand how to increase the ROI for every meting you facilitate.