Are you ready to
stop speaking and start influencing?
The Purpose Of This Course:
To transform you from a speaker to an influencer.
Influence is what enables the most effective people to impact the thoughts, feelings, and actions of others and drive results. A great speaker isn’t necessarily an effective influencer. People walk away from a speaker entertained; they walk away from an influencer changed.
Join us for 2 high-impact days where you’ll learn how to maximize your influence and transform how you communicate forever.
Do you need to:
- Get your ideas heard and your projects funded?
- Inspire your team to take immediate action?
- Deliver difficult messages with confidence?
- Facilitate engaging meetings that get results?
- Stand out from the pack and be the one others turn to for input?
“MI was the most valuable course I’ve taken in my career. Influence is the single most important skill in my role. I’ve used the skills I learned in one on one interactions with my reps, in large groups for trainings as well as selling to customers.”
Indirect Account Manager
August 10-11, 2020 in Bloomington, MN
August 24-25, 2020 in Denver, CO
Bring your influence challenges to the course, and we’ll help you overcome them. Are any of these challenges getting in your way?
- People multi-tasking during your presentation or conference call?
- Circular conversation in your meeting?
- Others just don’t seem to “get” your idea?
- You spend hours you can’t afford preparing for presentations?
- People commit, but don’t follow through?
“It is critical that we are able to present a clear, concise, impactful message in many different forums. Maximum influence gives us the foundation to accomplish this. It gives employees the complete foundation. Starting with how to prep and prepare your presentation to delivery to close. No other class that I have taken through is as comprehensive as this.” Regional Director Data Sales
You’ll leave with:
- Research-based tools to use when presenting, facilitating meetings, and interpersonally.
- A proven methodology to cut your preparation time by 75%.
- The ability to demonstrate the 10 characteristics that separate speaking from influencing.
- 5 skills that will sharpen your listening and amplify your influence.
- The answer to the #1 question that enables people to adapt to any audience.
- 4 effective strategies to harness your stress and confidently influence any audience
- Follow-up coaching to accelerate your development by reinforcing changes and overcoming challenges.
“I used the writing methodology during the Ops Review the week after Maximum Influence. I felt the conversation went much smoother. I was able to direct the discussion proactively, addressing production gaps before the question was asked. I had three other DMs and a Director ask for my talk track notes as coaching aides. My ego drank it up like hot chocolate.”
Retail District Manager
Our proven process builds your confidence, increases your effectiveness, and helps you become the credible source of information in any situation. By the end of the course, you’ll be visibly more influential and confident that you can apply the skills learned to a variety of audiences and situations, so you demonstrate maximum influence in meetings, on conference calls, when presenting, and interpersonally.
We guarantee an immediate, visible improvement in your ability to influence.
How We Get The Results We Promise:
- With 30 years of experience as professional speakers and behavioral change experts, we know how to get results.
- We create an environment that enables participants to practice new skills and achieve their specific goals.
- We deliver specific, insightful feedback that leads to immediate, visible improvement.
- We actively model every skill taught to accelerate internalization of concepts.