A recent participant who attended Maximum Influence said that she “hated” getting up in front of groups to speak.
She told the group that as she pulled out of her driveway that morning, she was so preoccupied with the idea of getting up in front of a group that she almost pulled out in front of a garbage truck moving slowly down her street. It crossed her mind that a fender-bender with a garbage truck wouldn’t be good, but at least she wouldn’t have to give a presentation.
Can you relate to her experience? Many people can, as public speaking is often ranked first on lists of fears. The good news is that she learned to leverage her stress and quickly organize her thoughts, enabling her to deliver her message more confidently and effectively. At the end of Maximum Influence, she was so excited about her transformation that she asked us if there is a follow-up course she could attend to continue developing her influence skills.
If there are times you would choose the garbage truck over a presentation, we can help you too. Join us for Maximum Influence and you’ll:
- Demonstrate improvement in your ability to influence results which can help you advance your career, improve performance, and enable you to more effectively collaborate with your management, team, and peers.
- Increase confidence during high-stakes presentations and conversations with leadership.
- Dramatically decrease preparation time for presentations, meetings, and one-on-one interactions.
- Leverage 3 channels of communication to deliver a powerful, consistent message.
- Increase the return on your investment in meetings by applying the 10 tips learned.
- Utilize skills learned to keep people engaged and get the buy-in or support needed to influence and drive results during presentations, conference calls, and meetings.
- Apply insights from a listening assessment to effectively adapt your message to different listening styles resulting in increased credibility and effectiveness.
For those of you, like this participant, who have already attended, the answer to her question is now, “YES, we do have a follow-up course called Maximum Influence II: Rising To The Next Challenge”. During Maximum Influence II: Rising To The Next Challenge, you will take the skills learned during Maximum Influence and take them to the next level.