NEW SESSION ADDED July 14 – 16, 2019
at The Lowell Inn in Stillwater, MN
Invest in your future through a powerful two and a half day retreat designed for women who want to reach that next level.
July 14 – 16, 2019 at the Lowell Inn, in Historic Stillwater, MN
Disconnect and dedicate 2.5 days to advancing your personal and professional goals with driven, insightful women who have a common desire to reach that next level of success.
What does the next level look like for you?
- A promotion you’ve had your eye on?
- Earning more money?
- Optimal work-life balance?
- To have a greater impact in your community?
- A legacy you are proud of?
- A fulfilling retirement?
- A new chapter in your career?
Whether you are at the top of your game or feel stuck in a rut, this is your opportunity to leverage the insight and support of other women to help you achieve your next level of success.
There is a unique energy sparked when a group of women with a common desire to take their personal and professional lives to the next level come together to share insights and offer encouragement. Every aspect of this retreat is designed to leverage that unique energy.
You’ll leave with a clear vision of your personal and professional next level of success, a specific plan to achieve it, and the tools and support system in place to make that vision a reality. On top of that, you’ll have a great time doing it while forming meaningful, lasting relationships.
We have an incredible event planned for you in October. You'llleave with a clear vision of your personal and professional next level of success, a specific plan to achieve it, and the tools and support system in place to make that vision a reality. On top of that, you’ll have a great time doing it while forming meaningful, lasting relationships.bit.ly/info-women-ignite
Posted by Klassen Performance Group on Tuesday, August 14, 2018
- Accelerate personal growth through a clear, focused vision.
- Apply proven neuroscientific strategies to increase your energy and focus.
- Strategically build a powerful network inside and outside of your organization to get things done.
- Utilize specific time management strategies to gain 5 extra hours in your week.
- Amplify your personal and professional influence to drive results.
- Build the resilience needed to bounce back quickly from setbacks and stay in the game.
- Identify ineffective behaviors and replace them with empowering habits.
- Participate in activities and experiences intentionally designed to facilitate lasting connections with positive, insightful, driven women who will challenge you and help hold you accountable to your personal action plan.
- Take action immediately with a personalized plan for success.
I remember smiling during that flight and thinking, “This Woman’s on Fire!”
Later, as I thought about that flight, I began to piece together what brought me to that moment and led to both the intense energy and incredible productivity. What was it that ignited the fire and drive to progress to another level, professionally and personally? The answers became the catalyst for this retreat and my desire to give women the tools needed to tap into their inner fire so they can identify and reach their own next level.
The purpose for this retreat is to give participants everything they need to take their professional and personal lives to the next level, regardless of where they are starting. I wasn’t in a bad place before that flight; I went from a good place to a great place. I want every woman to leave the retreat feeling like they are on fire and that they have the tools to keep that fire burning hot.